Lifestyle Changes for a Better Skin in 2020
You’ve said goodbye to 2019 and hello to 2020, some among you have made some new year resolutions, followed by the ones who are still trying to keep up with the resolutions they made the past year.So, what are you carrying with yourself from the past year? This time leave anything which is unhealthy for your skin, body, mind or soul in the past and make a fresh start for becoming the best version of yourself complemented by healthy glowing skin.
No matter how many times you try that 10 steps Korean skincare routine, serums for face oils, your skincare routine is incomplete without a healthy lifestyle. This time, we have curated a list of lifestyle changes that will keep your skin as beautiful as your soul throughout the year.
It has been scientifically proven that staying well hydrated will improve your skin and overall health. Many celebrities say that the key to their fresh skin is staying hydrated. It will keep your skin moisturized, radiant while flushing out the toxins.
- Hydration improves elasticity of the skin, making it youthful and radiant.
- It minimizes the ageing process, aka delays the initial signs of ageing.
- Staying hydrated does not only mean drinking water, and you can try green tea detox drinks and other organic juices.
- Keep a count on how many liquid intakes you do in a day and improvise.
Don’t Forget to Apply Sunscreen
Sunscreens aren’t just for sunny days, and most people have misconceptions that they only need to apply it under the blazing sun. But the fact is, Sunscreen should be an essential part of your skincare routine, and you should use it every time you head out from your house. If you’re too tired to apply layers of moisturizers and Sunscreen, try our Saatvik Moringa Facial Moisturizer with SPF
- Blessed with therapeutic Moringa, Indian Ginseng and Gotu Kola extracts, complemented by the goodness of shea butter, coconut oil and patchouli.
- Helps in improving skin texture, smoothness and vitality.
- Keeps skin hydrated, your go-to treatment for dry skin.
- Protection from harmful UV rays is a bonus.
Get Sleep Therapy
We put so much effort into keeping our skin looking great, and the bathroom counters are cluttered with 10 step skincare routines to serums and face oils. But what if we told you that the biggest secret to youthful skin is getting enough sleep? You must have heard about the 8-hour beauty sleep.
- It has been scientifically proven that most of the internal changes in our body take place during sleep, which also means the removal of dead cells and the formation of new.
- A poor night’s sleep can cause swollen eyes, hanging eyelids, dark circles, pale skin and increase the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Use a night cream or moisturizer and keep the bottle handy. Avoid sleeping on a rough cotton pillow as it may irritate your skin, replace it with a silk or satin pillowcase.
Maintain a Good Diet
As they say, you are what you eat, and it applies to your skin as well. Nutrition is not only crucial for your overall health, but your skin is also affected. An unhealthy diet can have a negative impact not only on your metabolism but may also slow the process of new skin cell formation. The healthier you eat, the better your skin would become.
- Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and plums are rich in high antioxidant, the benefits of these fruits for your skin are uncountable. Please include them in your daily healthy skin diet and witness the glow.
- Walnuts, flax seeds and canola oil have high fatty acids that produce healthy cell membrane, and they act as barriers for what is not good for skin while allowing the waste products to move out from the skin cells.
best face serum, best serum for acne, best vitamin C serum, healthy glowing skin, healthy skin products, serums for facial oil