Natural Handmade Bathing Soap
Handmade soap: Meaning, Benefits and more
We all have a unique relationship with bathing. While some of us prefer to take a bath, we know people who often like to skip a day or two and not forget some people bathe twice a day. Even though our habits might differ exponentially, we can all agree that bathing is essential for good health. The entire process of bathing using various cleansing agents is to remove oil, dirt, bacteria, sweat, and other environmental pollutants from our bodies. There are many cleansing options to choose from ayurvedic soap to shower gels. Today, we will walk you through one of the oldest and most popular, i.e., bathing soap.
We all understand that we have a very intimate relationship with our bodies and this special bond needs to be celebrated uniquely. The act of bathing and cleansing your body after a long day at work or before starting your day is often therapeutic. This therapeutic experience must be enriched with exclusive add ons like handmade bathing soap.
You must be wondering why you should replace your existing soap with this so-called handmade soap. What are they even made of? What are their benefits? Is it different from ayurvedic soap? Is handmade bathing soap the same as herbal bath soap? We understand there can be many questions, and curiosity is never-ending. Since we know that this is a crucial decision, we will go slow and try our best to answer most of the questions.
What are handmade bathing soaps?
As the name reveals, handmade soap is crafted by hand instead of the usual commercially made ones. These soaps are natural, using only natural ingredients in their making. Not all handmade soaps are the same; some are ayurvedic soap, while others are herbal soap. This difference is usually minute as all of these eventually use ingredients from nature.
Since going natural is all the rage today, it might be a given that these handmade soaps are better than those chemically infused commercial soaps. However, to make up for your belief, here are some of the many benefits of using handmade soaps in India.
What are the various benefits of natural handmade soap?
- Handmade soaps are highly moisturizing: Most of us might know glycerine is an excellent skin moisturizer. It pulls in the moisture and keeps the skin hydrated. However, this highly moisturizing ingredient is not present in chemical soaps, which is why these soaps dry your skin out. On the other hand, handmade soaps are traditionally made, and that’s why they retain glycerine, making your skin more moisturized and healthy.
- Handmade bathing soaps are cruelty-Free and Animal-Friendly: These soaps are your guaranteed ticket to be more conscious towards others. These products are animal-friendly and cruelty-free. There is no chemical ingredient used, so there is no need to test the soap on animals. In addition, these herbal bath soaps are usually made of plant-based ingredients, which means no exploitation of animals.
- Handmade bathing soaps are rich in antioxidants: These products exclusively contain natural ingredients rich in antioxidants. These antioxidants are incredible for healing and repairing the skin. They reduce skin inflammation helping the skin look younger and healthier. The best herbal soaps are gentler and keep the skin healthier for longer periods.
What better than a handmade herbal soap rich in citrus and turmeric to give your skin the needed antioxidants? Purchase Turmeric & Citrus Handmade Bathing Bar Soap, a fantastic product by Nourish Mantra. This bathing bar cleanses your skin while soothing your senses with a potent blend of ayurvedic ingredients like turmeric. It has all the antioxidant and antibacterial properties of the infamous turmeric, which prevents breakouts and infections. Other natural ingredients like gram flour help fade the summer tan and lighten blemishes and scars. This natural, vegan, and cruelty-free soap is suitable for all skin types and will leave your skin with a youthful and brighter look. Get this handmade soap online today!
- Handmade bathing soaps are better for the environment: Soaps break down after every use, mixing with water, eventually reaching water bodies. If these soaps contain toxic chemicals, they pollute water bodies and endanger animal life. However, the story is different with handmade herbal soap. They do not have any poisonous toxins making them eco-friendly. This superb quality of herbal bath soaps puts them above all, as preserving the environment is a top priority.
- Handmade bathing soaps use better ingredients: Commercial-made chemical soaps are made to maximize, sometimes using cheap harmful ingredients. These synthetic components can sometimes even cause damage to your reproductive, endocrine, and immune system, and of course, they dry your skin, making it rough and flakey. However, this is not the case with natural soaps in India. They contain nourishing ingredients like essential oils, butter, plant extracts, and more. All of these are derived from nature and are great for our skin.
Taking about nourishing ingredients, Cardamom & Mint Handmade Bathing Bar Soap by Nourish Mantra is an excellent option to buy. It is suitable for all skin types and contains the goodness of real cardamom pods, mint, ginger root oil, and other powerful Ayurvedic ingredients. All of these together help your skin rejuvenate and revitalize. With the help of cardamom’s antibacterial properties, this handmade soap prevents breakouts and clears blemishes. Yell goodbye to inflammation, redness, and skin irritation, and hello to your soft and supple skin. Order today!
What can Nourish Mantra offer?
Preserving the environment is on everyone’s mind these days, and we are all doing everything on our part, and Nourish can help you do more. We are a natural, vegan, and 100% cruelty-free brand. All our products are made of ethically sourced ingredients produced in harmony with the environment without damaging it further.
We are modern international skincare guided by a simple thought when you FEEL good, you LOOK good. We focus on holistic wellness with a mission to modernize traditional Indian beauty philosophies and make them relevant for today’s changing life. Our mantra is conscious living, connecting the body, mind, and soul to make a better lifestyle. If you relate to our ethos and values and want to know more, visit here.
You can clearly see the extensive benefits of using natural soap in India. From helping preserve the environment to nourishing and healthy skin, these soaps can do it all. Now, take a step further and order. You can start with Nourish Mantra’s Handmade Bathing Bar Duo. They will bestow you with the skin of your soft, supple, glowing, and of course, healthy. What’s this waiting around? Buy them today!
If you still have more questions about switching from commercial chemical soap to a natural soap in India or other related questions, this next section is for you. Have a look at these frequently asked questions!
Something for you!
Are our handmade soaps worth it?
It is a genuine donut considering a tad bit expensive nature of handmade soaps, though it is totally worth it! These soaps use all-natural ingredients with no preservatives or harsh chemicals. It can do wonders for your skin, not to forget the added glycerin and good for the environment.
Is there lye in all soaps?
Yes, all natural soaps contain lye, which is sodium hydroxide mixed with liquid. If any cleansing product, including handmade herbal soap, is made without lye, then it is a detergent.
Can you use natural soap on your face?
The Natural soap in India does not contain any toxins or harmful elements. They are gentler for the skin and can also be used on sensitive body parts. This is why it is safe to be used on your face as well. The only reason soaps are commonly not used on the face is due to the massive amount of chemicals and toxins in mass-produced chemical soaps.
Which soap is best for bathing?
Any natural soap which contains glycerin and other nourishing ingredients is suitable for bathing. Choose a soap-free of synthetic chemicals to prevent your skin from drying out. If you have a particular type of skin that is oily, extremely dry, or sensitive, ensure you select a compatible soap for that purpose.
Can soap damage your skin?
The primary function of soap is to get rid of toxins, pollutants, and bacteria from your skin and not harm it. Though a ton of chemicals, soaps contain harmful ingredients which can damage your skin’s barrier preventing optimal functioning. They can even dry your skin, making it flakey and rough. Ditch your old soaps and use natural soaps in India to prevent this. These soaps contain nourishing ingredients to give you healthier skin.
So, quit waiting around because it is time for you to make the switch to a healthier life for yourself and the environment. Similar to Nourish Mantra, follow a holistic approach towards life. This lifestyle will help you better understand yourself and your surroundings, making for a better lifestyle. You can start this by choosing a handmade bathing soap, an essential product that will help you treat your skin right.
We hope you make the right choice!