- Nourishes the skin pores and absorbs excess oils
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Combats early signs of aging
- Diminishes hyper-pigmentation
- Gives your skin a nourishing glow
- Suitable for all skin types
- Apply a generous amount of the mask on your wet face and neck.
- Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Keep the mask on for 5 minutes for delicate skin and 10-15 minutes for normal skin.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Temporary redness may appear due to lactic acid which is normal.
- For best results, use at least once a week.
- Patch test on face is recommended
Orange & Saffron Ananda Glow Mask
Saffron,Bitter Orange Powder,Almond Oil.
Exotic Black Turmeric Mud Mask
Black Turmeric Oil,Turmeric Extract,Papaya Extracts,Bentonite
Holy Basil & Neem Vardaan Mud Mask
Neem Leaves,Basil Extract,Tea Tree Oil,Amyris Oil
I loved all three masks. Easy to apply and could see my skin hydrated and soft.
I loved all the masks in the mini set.
Thank you nourish mantra for introducing all your masks as one product, really helpful for first purchase
So glad I found nourish mantra, I was trying to go vegan with my skincare since so long
In love with the Orange and Saffron mask, gave my skin a delightful glow
Clay masks are made with mineral rich and powerful ingredients like Bentonite and Lactic Acid which are great for the skin. However, they might cause a little tingling sensation or leave temporary redness on the face. This is completely normal and redness will disappear in approximately 30 minutes.
It is advisable to do a patch test on the face before applying the mask all over. Do not keep the mask on for more than 5 to 10 minutes if you have sensitive skin and 15 minutes if you have normal skin.
Vegan | Cruelty free
“Clean” Promise: Product is formulated without Parabens, SLS/SLES, Phthalates, Formaldehydes, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Talc and Phenoxyethanol. Synthetic Fragrance (if any) is below 1% concentration.
Use within 6 months of opening