Natural Body Oil
Natural Body Oil: moisturizing elixir you need to know about
Many articles later, you must have perfected your skin care routine though what about the rest of your body? Have you been taking care of that? Because even though you might just see your face in the mirror, it is your entire body that needs your attention. Healthy skin not only enhances your beauty but also your life in general. However, we understand your reluctance not to take care of your body as sometimes it can be a little too much work especially using those thick creamy moisturizers. Massaging them into your skin takes a while, and not all of us can make time in the hustle of the busy modern world. Don't you worry now; we have got you the perfect solution, and that is body oil!
Body oil is also meant to moisturize your skin like a body lotion. However, it accomplishes it differently. It is a less time-consuming approach that has always been here. This is why it is not surprising that more and more people are choosing it again today. It is probably because the best body oil is known to leave your skin feeling soft and looking glowy while strengthening your skin barrier by moisturizing it.
Why should you choose Natural body oil?
As the name indicates, body oil is just that, oil. In contrast, lotions are an amalgamation of oils and water. Since body oil doesn't contain water, it can't actually hydrate your skin. Instead, it is known to seal and lock in moisture. That's why the best time to apply body oil is immediately after showering.
Considering the best natural body oil can be heavy and sticky; would be a huge misconception. Oils tend to be fast-absorbing and don't leave sticky, greasy, or waxy residue behind. One would assume that body oil for dry is a must, especially in winters. However, these are essential and effective all around the year. These lightweight tonics are excellent for you in summers as they help lock in the moisture and nourish the skin. Body oil is a if you're planning to spend a day in chlorinated pools, beach, or under the sun as these things can leave your skin high and dry.
Remember those times when you would scratch your knee, and your mother would apply coconut oil or any other body oil as ointment? The best body oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these contents, they are great for getting smooth, healthy skin. Another fantastic fact is that body oil for dry skin is known to be great, but at the same time, it is equally remarkable for all skin types including sensitive, and oily.
We are pretty sure your urge to get body oil has increased tenfold after reading, and you're maybe already on your way to buy body oil online. But, wait since we have something more for you. Don't you think it would be better if you could get the benefits of multiple oils in a single body oil? It would be amazing, and you don't even have to do anything. Today, you will get plenty of options in the market to buy body oil, an emulsion of multiple oils and vitamins to give you all the benefits in one solution.
Though it is not advisable to buy the first ayurvedic body oil, you come across many factors to consider before choosing. Here we have brought you our top 5 ingredients to look for before buying a body oil for yourself.
5 top body oil ingredients to look for
- Sweet Almond Oil Sweet almond oil is one of the most reliable ingredients to look for in the best body oil. It is known for its two-fold benefits as it helps in cleansing and moisturizing your skin. It has a sweet, delicate smell that soothes your senses and enables you to relax. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. If you have oily skin or you just want to give your skin a cleanse, mix sweet almond oil with sugar and use it as a body cleanser. This body oil also helps reduce scarring and provides relief from chapped lips. Not only that, it is excellent massage oil and provides comfort from sore and tense muscles. It helps your body relax and your skin glow.
- Sunflower Seed Oil Rich in vitamin E, sunflower seed oil helps trap moisture and keep the skin hydrated for longer periods. This body oil is also rich in vitamin A, C, and D, creating a perfect solution for acne. The fatty acids present in this body oil act as antioxidants that kill and remove acne-causing bacteria. It also protects from the sun and prevents sun damage. Its various contents, such as vitamin E, help tackle multiple signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines. It is one of the best body oils for dry skin. It removes dead skin cells and other impurities, leaving the skin smooth and soft.
- Olive Oil Most of us are familiar with olive oil and probably use it daily, either in cooking or hair oil. Clearly, it is a multifaceted oil with extensive uses and benefits. When applied to skin shows excellent improvement in the skin's glow and radiance. Various vitamins in olive oil make it an ideal oil for sensitive skin and oily skin. It helps with acne and similar skin problems such as rosacea and psoriasis, calming inflammation. It is rich in antioxidants which rally against signs of aging by lightning spots and slowing down the appearance of fine lines. This body oil helps you revitalize your skin's tonicity, glow, and softness. Aside from this, it is also a great way to relax your body as it calms the muscles and eases pressure by loosening them up.
- Vitamin E Vitamin E oil moisturizes and increases blood flow to your skin, helping it stay nourished. It restores moisture and prevents dryness. With its anti-inflammatory properties, this body oil helps prevent acne and scars. A combination of vitamin E and C oil treats skin pigmentation caused by excess melanin. Furthermore, it reduces the appearance of stretch marks, making it a gem post-pregnancy. Excellent body oil for dry skin relieves skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Jojoba oil Similar to olive oil, jojoba oil has extensive beneficial effects. This antibacterial body oil kills various disease-causing bacteria and fungi. Its antioxidants fight the damage caused by everyday pollutants. It is hypoallergenic as it soothes the skin rather than irritates it. It is another good body oil for dry skin as it relieves conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and regular dryness symptoms such as dryness, flaking, itching, etc. It also aids with acne and various signs of aging. This moisturizing body oil is good for skin burn and promotes collagen synthesis.
Of course, these body oil can be used as individual products to be applied directly to your skin. However, it would be even better if you looked for one with a combination of these ingredients. Check the label and choose the best body oil for your skin. To aid this purchase of yours, we have a brilliant suggestion for you.
Buy Cinnamon Divya Body Oil online, a product by Nourish Mantra. This product contains many of the must-have ingredients mentioned above, along with many more. It is a blend of detoxifying and moisture-boosting botanical oils. It is a quickly absorbed lightweight formula rich in antioxidants that help restore the skin's barriers. It moisturizes the skin, improves skin elasticity, and reduces stretch marks and various signs of aging. This revitalizing body oil combats fatigue and improves concentration.
What can Nourish Mantra offer?
As a modern international skincare brand, we focus on holistic wellness. Nourish Mantra believes in the idea of conscious living. Our ideology aims to promote a simple yet product concept; when you FEEL good, you LOOK good. We modernize traditional Indian beauty philosophies to meet the fast-paced modern world's needs.
This natural and vegan skin care brand is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and made with ethically sourced ingredients. And everything at Nourish Mantra imbibes the idea of conscious living with a connection of the body, mind, and soul. If these notions and ideals resonated with you even a little bit and you want to know more, have a look.
There is a possibility that many of your questions are still not answered, and that's why this section is exclusively dedicated to you. It caters to your frequently asked questions to make ordering the best body oil easier.
Can I use body oil every day?
Yes, it is safe and beneficial to use body oil every day. It keeps your skin hydrated and bestows a natural glow and luster. Especially in winters, it is the perfect solution for dry skin. So buy body oil online today!
When should I apply body oil?
It is advisable to apply body oil on damp skin immediately after a bath. It helps seal the moisture and give you smooth, beautifully glowing skin.
Do I apply body oil before or after moisturizer?
Oils can be heavier than moisturizers, which can block the penetration of other skincare products if applied before. This is why your moisturizers and body lotions go before your best body oil.
Can I use oil instead of a moisturizer?
Moisturizers and body oil essentially do a similar job for your skin but are still not interchangeable. It is because they accomplish this in different ways and at varying intensities.
What is the lightest oil for skin?
Jojoba Oil is the most similar to the kind of oil produced by our skin. It is lightweight and great for all skin types. It has an extensive range of benefits, some of which we covered in this blog.
Are our body oils good for massage?
Yes, you can use body oils as a massage oil to have a soothing and relaxing experience. They flow seamlessly across the body and are lightweight, making them perfect for massages.
Are oils better than creams?
There is no such thing as one better than the other as both serve different purposes in different ways. You need to observe your needs and then choose between the two.
You should add body oils to your skin care routine without further ado and wait for them to do their magic. It doesn't mean that you have to let go of your creams and lotions. It simply means that you will be welcoming another product that will provide you with the glow you have always wanted. On that note, we wish you glowing skin and hope you buy body oil online and avail of its extensive benefits!