Natural Handcare Products
Guide to natural hand creams 101
Our diligent hands never take a break; they are always on duty. Be it when we were little writing those long pages of homework or as an adult scrubbing dishes and typing away on our laptops. In addition, our laborious hands are most exposed to environmental pollutants, bacteria, and sun damage. All this makes it critical that we take good care of our hands without fail. One way to take care of our hands is by moisturizing them to keep them hydrated and healthy. That’s where hand cream enters. These are nourishing formulas concocted especially for your hands.
Let’s dive in more and see exactly what they are, what they do, why we should use them, and most importantly, how to choose amongst hundreds of available options. We will try our best to answer these questions along with many more. The goal here is to give your hands the care and attention they deserve by choosing the perfect hand moisturizer for them. Without waiting any longer, let’s start with the most basic question.
Why do we need hand cream?
We need hand cream to keep our hands hydrated and healthy. Any hand moisturizer ensures that your hand’s skin doesn’t feel flakey, scratchy, or rough. Other than these, they have plenty of other benefits, some of which are mentioned below:
Hand lotion keeps your skin hydrated
Hand lotions keep the moisture sealed in your skin, ensuring that your hands remain nourished and healthy. The various ingredients such as shea butter, vitamin E, essential oils work together to keep dryness at bay.
Hand lotions provide soft and supple skin
When a hand lotion keeps moisture locked in, it secures that your skin is supple and soft. The much-required hydration prevents outside pollutants from causing dryness. That’s why these hand softening creams are a godsend for your hands.
Hand lotion helps heal damaged skin
Longterm dryness in any part of your body, including your hands, can cause the skin to crack or break. In turn, this damaged skin can become a significant cause of pain and distress. It is where hand cream for dry skin enters, healing this damaged skin. These creams sometimes contain herbs and essential oils, which are highly effective in making the skin healthier.
Hand lotion provides sun protection
Today, we are looking for SPF in all our skincare products, including hand moisturizers securing our skin’s protection against sun damage. Considering that our hands are almost always exposed to the sun and various UV rays, SPF becomes a necessary step.
Hand lotion help relieve stress
Your hands, like the rest of your body, need to relax after a hard day at work, and that’s when hand care products make an entry, especially hand cream. The simple act of massaging hand lotion on your skin helps it relax. While the soft fragrance of the ingredients provident a soothing sensation.
We are pretty sure now you’re tempted to get yourself a hand cream as well. Though don’t leave just yet because we have curated this extensive guide for you. It will help you select and buy the best hand cream in India. So, take a step further with us and explore some of the best ingredients to look for in any hand cream for women or other genders.
What ingredients to look for to find the best hand cream in India?
Check your label to look for these 5 incredible ingredients in your hand softening cream.
- Various essential and carrier oils: These oils are extracted from herbs, plants, and other natural ingredients. Even though both these oils have different benefits, their primary purpose is to nourish the skin and make it healthier. These oils can do it all, from improving skin texture to reducing dark spots and visible signs of aging. All you have to do is choose the best one according to your skin type. Examples of carrier oils are coconut, avocado, sunflower, rosehip oil, etc. Rose, vetiver, grapefruit, and cedarwood are some of the many essential oils.
- Glycerine: Glycerine is a common ingredient found in many skin care products and naturally occurs in our bodies. It is a natural anti-aging ingredient and helps heal and restore the skin. Combining glycerine with other elements can seal the moisture in our skin and maintain the skin’s barrier. So, look for this ingredient before ordering your best hand cream in India.
- Shea butter: It is one of the oldest known remedies for dry skin, making it an essential ingredient in any hand cream for dry skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, and essential fatty acids, it is known to boost skin’s barrier function and provide a small UV protection at the same time. You can use hand cream rich in shea butter as a beautiful sleeping mask for your hands as they are the ultimate key to nourishing your hands. It is a reformative ingredient that helps retexturize your skin and improve blood circulation. Purchase a product with this ingredient and say goodbye to sore and tired hands.
- SPF: It is beneficial if all your skincare products contain SPF, especially body lotions, face creams, and hand lotion. SPF protects your skin from many sorts of sun damage, including protection against UV rays. It says that SPF keeps your skin glowing and healthy, and your body prevents many cancers. SPF combats signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.
- Vitamin E: A dynamic and evergreen ingredient, vitamin E is present in tons of skincare products. It is because of the multifaceted benefits of vitamin E that have given it so much popularity. It fights against sun damage and UV rays. It is an incredible moisturizer that gives terrific soft and supple skin. To order the best hand cream in India, the presence of vitamin E is a must.
These ingredients will help you buy a hand moisturizer that meets all your needs and give you the best possible results. To ensure that you don’t come in contact with harmful chemicals, avoid parabens, perfumes, alcohols, and silicones when shopping for hand moisturizers. These chemicals can cause harmful changes in your body on reaching your bloodstreams. Despite knowing the adverse effects, these ingredients are still commonly used. Due to their inexpensive nature, they are found in many products, including hand moisturizers. To avoid these ingredients, make sure you read the product’s label carefully.
We can see these laboratory-made ingredients aren’t good for us, which is why it is highly advisable to choose natural hand care products for healthy skin. Here are some other benefits of choosing natural products.
Why should you prefer a natural hand lotion?
- Natural hand lotions will not contain any synthetic chemicals, which means fewer chances of side effects for your body. It also means that these products are closer to nature and healthier overall. Not to forget that artificial things already surround us too much; we don’t need them in our skincare products too!
- Natural products like any hand softening cream are much more sustainable for you and nature. They usually use sustainable farming methods working with nature rather than against it.
- Ingredients used in natural hand creams are skin-friendly and highly nourishing. Unlike synthetic products, they don’t just provide instant satisfaction and are rather known for their lasting results. They are a fantastic shortcut for healthy skin made of cleaner and sustainable ingredients.
- An amazing advantage of using natural products is they cause fewer allergic reactions. They are usually suitable for all skin topes and are less likely to cause skin irritation, redness, or any kind of scratching. They also don’t cause your skin to flare up or instigate any other type of allergies.
What can Nourish Mantra offer?
Nourish Mantra is modern international skincare focusing on holistic wellness. It was molded to modernize traditional Indian beauty philosophies and make them relevant for today’s changing lifestyle. Here, we are guided by a simple thought, when you FEEL good, you LOOK good.
Our mantra is conscious living, connecting the body, mind, and soul. This mantra, along with our values, is reflected in our products. At Nourish Mantra, beauty is a process that is never rushed and done with utmost care and sensitivity. Our ethos is rooted in the three principles of beauty, namely, Roopam, Gunam, and Vayastyag. These three principles discuss external beauty, inner beauty, and lasting beauty.
Every product at Nourish Mantra is natural, vegan and 100% cruelty-free, made of ethically sourced ingredients. These products are made with utmost love and care, with the aim to make you feel and look your best. To know more about Nourish Mantra’s journey from its conception to execution, have a look.
Now, you have many reasons to choose both Nourish Mantra and natural hand moisturizers. So, without further wait, order Nourish Mantra’s complete hand care products collection for beautiful and healthy hands.
Now, let’s move on to the most awaited section, your most commonly asked questions. Dive in!
Something for you!
How often should you cream your hands?
There is no set rule on using hand cream for dry skin. Everyone uses them according to their convenience. Some people like to use hand care products after every single wash. In comparison, some use them occasionally throughout the day. It all depends on your needs and type of skin.
Which is the best hand cream in India?
To select the best hand cream in India, you don’t need to look for a fancy brand or high pricing. All you have to do is look for the right ingredients. Go through the list we share here and purchase the best product for your hands. To make it a bit easier for you, we have an excellent recommendation for you!
It is Vetiver And Lavender Upayas Hand Lotion by Nourish Mantra, a fantastic remedy for your dry hands. A blend of Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, and Shea Butter, it is the ultimate partner to provide deep moisturization to your over-washed and over-sanitized hands. It relieves irritated skin and keeps your hands healthy. The presence of Vetiver Root Oil and Lavender Oil also provides antioxidant benefits, helping calm and rejuvenate your senses naturally. It is suitable for all skin types and is a great hand cream for women and all other genders.
What happens if you don’t moisturize your hands?
If you don’t use hand moisturizer, your hands will likely become rough and flakey due to dryness. Especially during the winters, skin is more likely to appear dull and unhealthy.
Now that all the information is at your disposal, it is your chance to make use of it. Utilize all this information and keep your hands beautiful and healthy.