All you need to know about body lotion
Our skin care regimes change every season, but one constant product remains; body lotion. Yes, we agree that the specific ingredients of the lotion might change, but as we said, the product stays. This continuous presence of body moisturizer in our daily skin care regimes speaks volumes about its necessity. Not only that, the ingredients used in many body lotions are some of the ingredients that have been used widely as per our ancient wisdom books, albeit in different forms. Yogurt, milk, essential oils, etc., are a few ingredients used widely for moisturizing.
If moisturizing was considered this important in a world without pollution where daily life essentials were natural and chemical-free, imagine how crucial it must be today! Well, the answer is, it is very, very important and we'll tell you exactly why.
Why do we use body lotion?
As most of you might know, a body lotion is a topical formulation prepared to keep the skin moisturized. It is generally applied using bare hands or sometimes cotton balls and ensures that your skin remains healthy, soft, and smooth. These days moisturizers are also given anti-aging properties, amongst others. The best body lotion is like your personal knight in shining armor, shielding your skin against pollutants, impurities, harsh environments, and everything else, creating a barrier between your skin and the environment.
Don't forget that skin is the most visible organ of your body and the largest one too, which essentially means it is always out in the open without any protective layer. It's almost like your skin can become a playground for all the bacteria and pollutants if you're not careful. Therefore it is advisable to apply body lotion cream twice a day to ensure that your skin remains fresh, healthy, and properly nourished. Being extra conscious about moisturizing during winters would be helpful as there are more chances of your skin turning flakey or showing cracks due to dryness.
Be it ayurvedic body lotion or a natural body lotion; we have pretty much settled on the fact that lotions are essential for your skin. That's why now let's move and dive into the various benefits of using moisturizers daily.
5 excellent benefits of using body lotion
- Keeps the skin nourished: There are many reasons your skin might feel dry, such as harsh climate, daily wear and tear, or your makeup. This dryness can further lead to itchiness, irritation, skin scaling, and similar issues. A body moisturizer efficiently prevents this lack of moisture. They enter your skin care routine to protect and safeguard you by sealing the moisture deep in the skin, ensuring your skin's good health. Besides keeping the skin hydrated, body moisturizer also makes the skin look softer and more supple.
Buy Nourish Mantra's Mystic Indian Rose Body Lotion, rich in shea butter, Gotu kola, moringa, and Indian ginseng extracts. It is one of the best natural body lotions for dry skin as it nourishes your skin and combat dryness leaving a dewy velvet finish.
- Prevents aging: Signs of aging on your skin are pretty common and are caused by various reasons such as sun damage, pollution, or the natural process of aging. Nobody likes wrinkles, fine lines, and spots, especially if they indicate unhealthy skin and sun damage. Even though there are many anti-aging products in the market, from serums to cream, the fact remains that body lotion is your cheapest bet. It is already a part of everyone's daily routine, and if you buy the right one, it will easily prevent these premature signs of aging, making your life much easier.
- Softens the rough edges: Not everyone has the softest skin throughout the year, though it is reasonable to demand to want one. Well, buy a body lotion, and you can have access to the soft & supple skin. From your rough hands to the ever-dry elbows and feet, a good moisturizer takes care of it all. A hydrating body moisturizer keeps this roughness at bay by keeping your skin's hydration at its peak. Well-hydrated skin is the easiest way to aspire for soft and healthy skin throughout.
- Helps other skincare products work better: The best order to apply skincare products is from the lightest to the heaviest, which means that body lotion usually goes at last. Lotion's presence at the end ensures that all the products before it have plenty of time and protection to seep into the skin and do their magic. It is especially beneficial when you layer facial serums with lotions. Body moisturizer on top serums ensures that the serum's active ingredients are not exposed to the sun and deliver the desired results. Moisturizers do this job for other similar products too.
- Helps you relax: Everyone loves a good massage after a long hard day at work though this is hardly possible in the hustle of modern life. However, one alternative is quite viable and can be equally good. This alternative is applying an excellent scented body moisturizer to your body. The rich smell of body moisturizer is frequently lauded for its relaxing sensation when applied to your body from head to toe. When massaged with steady and firm movements, the gentle texture of the lotion can help you reduce stress and body ache while enhancing endorphins, deeply nourishing the skin simultaneously for a natural glow.
Another best buy can be Soft Nirvana Body Lotion, a natural body lotion by Nourish Mantra. This product contains therapeutic botanicals of tamarind, Gotu kola & Indian ginseng, which nourish, hydrate, and buff the skin from deep within. If you're thinking of buying body lotion online, this can be one of your best options to get gorgeous and nourished skin.
We know that most of us already use lotion daily though if not, then these benefits will surely convince you to buy body lotion immediately. And if you're on the journey to get a body lotion in India, then we are here to help you. We will walk you through your frequently asked questions, a brand to consider, and why you should be using natural products.
So without waiting, let's go!
Why should you prefer a natural body lotion?
Are you also one of those people who have always considered switching to natural skincare products but have never really been entirely sure? Or maybe you're already a fan and just want a few more reasons to continue? Well, it doesn't matter which category you fall in because both will benefit from knowing what we have to share. So, read on and look at all the benefits of choosing a natural body lotion cream!
- No more irritated skin:Sometimes chemicals can have extreme reactions with your skin causing redness, irritation, and even activating allergies. It can be a painful experience that people with sensitive skin understand a bot more than the rest of us. Even with oily and combination skin types, harsh chemicals can be great pain. That's why more people are choosing natural products, especially something like a body moisturizer. Natural body lotion doesn't contain harsh chemical ingredients hence has fewer chances of causing any allergies. Thus, making these products great for sensitive skin.
- Better for the environment:Synthetic products can harm animals and plants if they come in contact. Also, if these products are not disposed of carefully and get buried in the soil, they can harm the ecosystem badly. The same synthetic and chemical products cause a ton of burden on the environment during their production, leaving a negative carbon footprint. Doesn't it all sound a bit scary? It definitely does to us. Therefore choose natural body lotion cream, which is not harmful to the animals and plants. By selecting natural products, you are doing a great favor for the environment and yourself.
- Healthier for your skin:The ingredients are the basic yet crucial difference between chemical and natural body lotion. Ingredients in natural products are not only familiar but also very effective. Such ingredients are ethically sourced and don't involve chemical processes. They deliver the desired results without putting your health at risk making them ten folds better than their counterparts. These natural ingredients contain vitamins like Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Resveratrol, alpha-hydroxy acid, and more, all of which help your skin look and feel healthier.
Are you convinced yet, or shall we go on? Hoping that you're, we wish you all the best to find your ideal partner to keep your skin moisturized throughout. If you want to body lotion online, we have a recommendation for you! It is an incredible range of natural body lotions by Nourish Mantra. Order now!
What can Nourish Mantra offer?
Nourish Mantra isn't just offering you skincare products but rather the idea of holistic wellness as a lifestyle. It wholeheartedly believes and promotes the concept of natural beauty and, in simple words, when you FEEL good, you LOOK good. It believes in enhancing natural beauty by modernizing traditional Indian beauty philosophies. It is a skin care brand for the modern world and the gift of traditional roots.
All products at Nourish Mantra are natural, vegan, and 100% cruelty-free, made of ethically sourced ingredients. Similar to the brand, these products aim at encouraging the idea of conscious living to connect the body, mind, and soul. To know more about the brand, don't forget to visit.
Now, let's move forward and have a look at some of your frequently asked questions.
Something for you!
Which lotion is best for the body?
Finding the best body lotion can be a colossal task everyone will agree on. It would help if you chose a lotion according to your needs, skin type, and the environment around them. For example, the best natural body lotion for dry skin will differ from oily skin.
Can I apply body lotion to my face?
The best body lotion contains nourishing ingredients which aren't particularly harmful to your face, but it is generally advised to use face cream.
What happens if you don't put lotion on your body?
Not putting lotion on your body today can be pretty harmful to your skin in the future. As dry and unnourished skin often leads to deep wrinkles and fine lines.
So, are you ready to order your body lotion in India? We hope this little guide helped you answer your questions and led you towards the body lotion of your dreams.